Kelly worked for a company called Shred on Site and then Recall for several years. He was one of the youngest managers in the industry.
He took his position seriously.
After three years of working in the shredding industry, Kelly was pursued by a business entrepreneur. The business man wanted to start a shredding business. Kelly agreed and in 2005, his dream began. The dream would be named American Document Shredding.
Kelly married his wife Annessa in 2006. They had two beautiful children. In 2012, Kelly decided that he was ready to be the owner of American Document Shredding. He worked day and night to make American Document Shredding a well known shredding company.
He gained customers such as St. Francis hospital, News on 6, and many more.
American Document Shredding now has seven employees, five shred trucks and a warehouse in Tulsa, OK & Oklahoma City, OK.
Kelly and the American Document Shredding family are committed to protecting vital information of individuals and families in Oklahoma.
Since 2005, we have been the leading on-site document destruction service in the Oklahoma area.
We have fine-tuned our ability to provide our customers with timely and friendly service.
Experience That Shows
- Established in 2005
- Over 20 years of experience
- NAID/AAA certified
- Leading locally owned document destruction company in Oklahoma
- Deep pride in providing the best document control and security
- NAID certified baling methods
- Recycling of all materials, doing our part for the environment
- We are a proud member of the National Association for Information Destruction.
- All standards and practices set by NAID are followed closely by all American Document shredding representatives.
- All of our employees are NAID certified and must pass continuous background checks, social security traces, and other in-depth screenings.